ABS Filament: The Strong and Tough Material for 3D Printing
The ABS filament is the main ingredient in 3D printing. It is a plastic material that can be melted and extruded to create 3D objects. The most commonly used ABS filament is from ABS filament manufacturers such as 3D printing filament brands as FormFutura. The main property of ABS 3D Printing filament is that it is strong and tough. A super-strong, versatile material made from organic cotton, the strongest natural fiber on the planet.
Key Features of ABS Filament
- Warp-free printing
- Optimized filament flowing behavior and inter-layer adhesion
- Excellent adhesion to heated glass plate, Kapton tape, PET tape and Formfutura EasyPad
- Greatly improved mechanical properties and strength
- High impact resistance
- Much less smell compared to when printing with “normal” ABS-based filaments
- Printing with remarkable fine detail
- Engineered to be compliant to FDA food and drink contact articles
Your B2B Specialty 3D Printer Filament Store
Your B2B speciality 3D Printer Filament store is the best 3D printing filament on the market, engineered to produce high-quality 3D prints with a broad range of materials. We carry over 30 different colors, including our proprietary colors, so we’re confident you’ll be able to find the perfect color to suit your needs! Browse our filaments to find the material that works best for your project, and for your budget. We also offer a number of different spool sizes and packaging options, so you can rest assured knowing that you’re getting the best value possible for your money.